Thursday, December 1, 2016

Writing a book would mean...

For me having the chance to write a book would be wonderful. It probably wouldn't be fiction or anything like that but at least it would be something. I have always wanted to have the opportunity to write a book but, of course life if general just gets in the way, so it means that I haven't had that opportunity yet.

Growing up I loved writing stories and wish I had kept them because they would have helped me come up with some ideas for some short stories because they were always a lot of fun. I remember writing stories about myself and two friends from high school and all the things we could have gotten ourselves into. I have been working on a few short stories lately and now to see if I can actually get them moved forward from just the start of them. I need the time where I can hide from the world and work on getting these stories finished and then will see what happens.

Now I would love to have the opportunity of writing a book based on some of my blogs. My blogs would need a lot of work to make them worth a book but that is something that I would love to be able to do. I always think about what it would be like to have a book released based on some of my thoughts and it makes me happy. Also I have been told that I should think about putting some of my ideas into more detail and see what happens.

A book would show a lot of people that put me down while I was growing up that I have made something of myself. Yes, I was a girl that had problems reading when I was younger but now I enjoy the writing and reading that I am now able to do. I also have some interesting challenges when we are at different presentations because I seem to be able to spot spelling errors quickly that people miss.

Writing a book would mean a lot of time working on it but considering I have a lot of ideas already partly written it wouldn't be as hard as having to come up with a bunch of new ideas. Maybe one day I will have a book of my blog entries so that is what I am going to have to work towards. Writing a book is a dream that I have and hopefully one day this dream will really come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment