Sunday, January 3, 2016

2015 in review and 2016 goals

It is always interesting to sit back and look at what I was able to accomplish in 2015 and start thinking about what I would like to accomplish in 2016.

2015 goals
1.  Blog four time each month – accomplished, posted 91 times in 2015
2.  Get home office area organized – this is an ongoing project as it is organized and then it isn't
3.  Get material up on the DLK Life website – both designs and writing – website work is ongoing but did get things up.
4.  Release one cross-stitch pattern under the DLK Life label – released Butterfly under DLK Life
5.  Get more writing up on either Konecny Consulting and/or DLK Life to show my writing skills – got writing up on both of the sites with more being worked on.

This past year I was able to get quite a bit of work done for DLK Life and Konecny Consulting and that makes me very happy.  My writing has improved a great deal over the last couple of years and I am seeing a big difference in it. Writing is no longer a challenge for me and that has helped in a number of ways.  

At the end of 2015 I was able to say that I have been able to write for just over 2 years without missing a day which is a major accomplishment.  Not everything is posted but a least there have been words written every day.

2016 goals
1. Blog a minimum of four times each month.
2. Get home office area organized.
3. Continue to get material up on the DLK Life website.
4. Release two cross-stitch patterns under DLK Life label
5. Write more for Konecny Consulting and/or DLK Life
6. Continue to write every day 

I look forward to 2016 and to see what goals are accomplished and what other goals will be added along the way.  I also have some personal goals that I want to accomplish but they are personal so I will not be posting them on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment