Saturday, January 3, 2015

2014 in review and 2015 goals

It's that time to see how I did on my 2014 goals and to set some new goals for 2015

2014 goals and comments
1.  Blog four times each month  -- I only had one month where I didn't write the four posts but overall for the year I exceeded the four post average.
2.  Complete remaining 2 courses of Fundraising Certificate -- Completed the 2 courses and received by Fundraising Certificate with honours.
3.  Write a minimum of 15,000 words a month -- Exceeded this goal each month and overall was happy with the progress that I have made with my writing in 2014.
4.  Take time for myself on a regular basis -- This I learned to do and have found that it has helped me achieve more of the things that I have wanted to do.
5.  Get home office area organized -- It is more organized than it was at the beginning of 2014 but still some work to do before I am entirely happy with the setup.

Overall I am very happy with accomplishments that I made in 2014 because some of them seemed like they were going to be a major issue during part of the year.  I had some challenges that I faced in 2014 and these challenges made me stronger so now to see what 2015 has in store.

2015 goals
1.  Blog four time each month
2.  Get home office area organized
3.  Get material up on the DLK Life website -- both designs and writing
4.  Release one cross-stitch pattern under the DLK Life label
5.  Get more writing up on either Konecny Consulting and/or DLK Life to show my writing skills

So my goals for 2015 are a little different than they were in 2014 because I have got into the habit of writing each day and that is no longer something that I need to set as a goal.  My goals for 2015 are more getting more of my writing out into the public areas so that people can see what I do.

All of my goals are to push me a bit further than I think is comfortable but they are also goals that I want to achieve.  It is now time to start working towards achieving all of the goals for 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment