Friday, July 22, 2011

Brain overload

Ok, I admit it that right now I am dealing with brain overload. I think part of it is I need a vacation, and another part is I have too many ideas floating around in my head.

I have been looking at blank pages on my computer and my iPad and nothing has been written, but the ideas are in the brain fighting to come out. People think it's easy to write, but some days it's a lot harder to make sense of anything.

Lately I have been trying to focus on the easier things that make me happy, hoping that it will assist in getting the brain in some order, but so far, no luck. I think I need to just write all the little bits of ideas down and see what happens with each of them. Some may end up as something while others may end up in the garbage, but that's fine.

So for the next couple of weeks I am going to focus on relaxing and see how that helps. Maybe just giving the mind a bit of a break is all that I need. I will always have something to record my thoughts handy because that should help as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment